lush hams meet today

oh and wasn't really a "meet" either otherwise we woulda txtd you other cunts but we were just all at spencers and decided to go for a roll.

We'll have to do a decent one with everyone once we get our shit a bit more sorted. We'd probably be able to get 15-20 lush rides together in Hams pretty easily now. We have more cars than drivers!

oh and wasn't really a "meet" either otherwise we woulda txtd you other cunts but we were just all at spencers and decided to go for a roll.

We'll have to do a decent one with everyone once we get our shit a bit more sorted. We'd probably be able to get 15-20 lush rides together in Hams pretty easily now. We have more cars than drivers!

:(

Guest sexychevette
yea boe thought no cunt would look if I called bammmm, peanut butter and jammmmm.

BAMMMMMMMMMMMM, GREEN EGGS AND HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i so would have looked at it.

how come no cunts in auckland call anything lush? it sucks

also shoud loose the gtst wheels for fuckness sake

Guest sexychevette
oh yeah was thinkin the otherday ham boes have sweetest collection on the site represent jappas and euros quite well i think. all other regions of nz are failboat compared to us.

thers not even one euro in that pic foool. we gota lada in auckland. bumd out

Nice pics.

When you have another I'll roll up for otp's or something, keen as etc. Bring some KPiz with me.

Ditto(bar KPiz=Mustard/dirty C), Got to rock these 26 parts to Mark. Seriously hammered goodness last time. Repeat performance!!

Guest sexychevette
England is a European country isn't it? GM T platform is used on Euro cars such as the Opel Kadett isn't it?

england is part of brittttttttttttania which is not part of europe. Its part of europeaeeean union tho...sortoff. Fuck off at counting a vauxhall as a euro.

eidt:yeh its based on gm T car world platform. So yeh. If chevettes are euros then so are geminis, piazzas, chevy chevettes(north and south american), daewoo maupasys or whatever they are, pontiac t1000s. I guess brads has a euro engine tho. But hes still a maori

edit: okay...wikipeadia says that the british isles are part of europe. i think tomapeadia knows best tho cos i invented geography. fuck off you have either british or euro cars. Theyre uncompatible. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury i rest my case

edit:

-fairly conclusive evidence in this video phill