lowgans 1985 Toyota Cressida

lowgan

so yea thought it was bout time i chucked this up. if any of u remember the cressida that jebus built? well this is it ( i think the old thread is still on here)

brought it back in mid 07. rolled round on standy rims then a set of 15 inch standy supra rims for a bit, ftl.

then got off my arse one day and started hunting for wheels.

pickies up soon

Discussion //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/23015-lowgans-cressida/?hl=lowgan

so yea, the hundys are 15x8 with 0 offset, had to remove the rear chrome strip round the wheel arch and do some baseball bat guard rolling. had then wrapped in 195/50 champiros, cos they have a lil lip that makes the stretch look beta vs ugly round sidewall tyres.

the enkeis were a score off trade me, $410 bucks. i was soo stoked.

an old surface filler bog repair started to flake away gay as. so decided to paint it. heres some photos.

lowgs074.jpg

^^^ the new black, not the mintest job, but i was happy.

lowgs050.jpg

^^^ after its first clean and the hundys put on it.

lowgs065.jpg

^^^ mean got some tyres off trade me, 185/60/14's, supercats (supercraps), have a sweet lil puma on the side wall rofls. in the morning still dewy and not clean. and all the photos are from a phone sorry.

i replaced the steering wheel with a omp one i scored off a mate, chassis_slappn. haha the dish took a few drives to get used to. cant reach stalks from wheel.

lowgs003.jpg

lowgs006.jpg

lowgs047.jpg

^^^ couldnt get both wheels to catch the sun, due to the rear camber, mad me feel sad but happy at the same time, rofles

lowgs059.jpg

lowgs069.jpg

lowgs088.jpg

lowgs089.jpg

lowgs087.jpg

lowgazm041.jpg

csperformance.jpg

^^^^^ fucking love this photo, thats ohiwa harbour. CS performance: building ghetto shit since ages ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so yea with my growing love for track stz, i am gona do the r31 with a rb30det and shit.

therefore this is now up forsale in the near future. $5200

edit. will come on hundys with the 3spoke knock offs. enkeis, dont ask unless ur gona give me $1200 for them.

• 4 weeks later...