CANTERBURY Datsun cruise. Feb 9th ***NOW WITH PICS***

RUNAMUCK

Datsun cruise Saturday Feb 9th.

CHCH people meet at target car park Blenheim rd at 930am. Then heading down to meet the south canterbury datsun crew at the Ashburton skate park. (Not sure what time we're actually going to get there) Then we're heading off to Methven for a Pub stop, before going to the Rakaia gorge for a BBQ/picnic lunch.

All datsuns (and maybe the odd old nissan) welcome.

damn i wish i wasnt out of town this weekend, was so looking forward to this cruise. im pretty sure the wont mind any nissan at all. i went on the cruise to akaroa last year in my old hiace van and there was also a nissan navare and primera wagon. if i was you just rock up, say hi and have a good time.

make sure to get some good fotos

It's a pity you can't come Dylan. http://www.datsun.co.nz is down for mantainence, and I'm going out of my fucking mind! So I thought I'd post this up here incase some stragglers who weren't aware of it saw this thread and came along. Looking at a map, it's a fuck of a long way. I'll be bringing a rope in case I break something.

It's a pity you can't come Dylan. http://www.datsun.co.nz is down for mantainence, and I'm going out of my fucking mind!

im pretty gutted but there will be more cruises. im loosing it to. need my dailt dose of dattoximine and ive got the mad withdrawls. how come its down.

hope u guys have fun and good luck with taking the cruise crown back. those northerners have had it long enuf

I'm climbing the fucking walls, waiting for it to come back online. Hence why I'm postwhoring here :lol:

You should use this time to work on that 510!! :lol::lol::lol:

I am 99% sure I will be there. If I am not, I will make sure you get your chrome bit.

Then heading down to meet the south canterbury datsun crew at the Ashburton skate park. (Not sure what time we're actually going to get there)

fuck yore gonna be in ashvegas? lolz if you find out a time, let me know on here, i'll roll down and check the cars out au.

I'm beginning to think it would make more sense for the CHCH crew to turn off at rakaia, and just meet the the Timaru/Timuka/Asburton people at methven. Otherwise we will be driving a long strech of road for the hell of it. I'm fucked if I know. It's fucking hard to organise a cruise with the club site down. I guess we'll sort something out.

if you find out a time, let me know on here

About 1030ish in the car park opposite the Shell service station, sort of opposite that skate park thing.........

Bart you cant really go changing the plan at this late stage, as Bede and me have sorted out the locals(that can go) to meet up with you guys there, yes I understand the extra distance etc, but hey next time we will be more organized, as the Datsun site will be running etc and most people will not see your change of plans on this site(as they are not on here), even tho I know you know 99% of the CHCH boys who are coming, it would be just a tad unfair to those who didnt know.

I was gunna throw that idea up in the morn, but it's ONLY an idea. We prolly rocking down to vegas.

Gunna be a sick cruise! Chris is bringing a three burner on the back of his ute. I got a full car now too. Should be a magic day. Bring your camera Blair!

If was an epic day! We rocked down to meet the southern crew, and parked up. A POPO in an unmarked car walked staight up to me and asked if I was organising the event. (Fucked if I know how he knew that) Then he starts ranting about there being complaints about some of the driving on the way down. Blah blah blah etc. (Yawn) Had a great time. Some old dude in Methven in an S12 was waving to us as we rolled past.

Had a pretty low key piss up tonite. Lots of sad cunts weren't allowed out. whipish!

Got out my go Kart and did boozey laps up and down my street. there were two groups of people out in the street egging up on, and one dude came out and asked us to call it a nite. But by that time we'd blown the rear tyre doing skids, so we had no worries that :D:D:D:D:D:D

Amping for the next cruise!