Newguys New Old Straight Dolly

NewGuy

Yea your so right, today was so dumb i saw so many blue cars, but then i saw a whole lot of dull cars again.

Some more with some bits on, need to get the corners of the bumper welded or micky it up some how so it is all nice and tidy.

Sex on a car or what???

IMG_5136.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

I like no badges or anything, from now im going to tell people its just a clapped out 1500 with a 5K paint job on some oldschool rims. See how long i go for this look for, gunna sand the grills down and spray them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i got sick of my car looking so funney and high on my ultra small wheels, 175/60/13s so i got the standard springs reset 2inches as one just wasn't enough. The back is on 1inches but i think it needs to come down a tad also.

I got a knocking noise coming from the rear last week sounds like somethings hitting the floor i haven't had a good look yet, happens when you change into 2nd and brake a little bit hard.

did 200 odd miles over the weekend.

From

January2009002.jpg

To

January2009004.jpg

January2009005.jpg

January2009006.jpg

Gota get that lip sitting right

• 1 month later...

Hmmm been a long time since a update.

I have been pretty busy, though i don't know what doing.

Turned 21 a few weeks back, sorta sucked getting the feeling I'm getting old.

Everyone asked what i wanted for my birthday, i never usually ever want anything, but i asked if anyone was to get me anything, money for doing my carpets would be mega Helpful so that's what happen.

I Did all the interior cabin carpets and i am going to sort something for the boot at a later date, after i sort out what I'm going to do in the boot.

Anyways it seems to be pretty lush, and the cabin noise is so much better now.

I also spent money on doing the rubbers in the boot and the Bonnet to stop those nasty Exhaust smells etc.

Car seems to be going pretty sweet, leaking water out of the head plate on the rear of the head, after i sheared a bolt. The motor will be coming out this winter to sort that and the timing cover oil leak, new syncro on 3rd also, as i hate it nicking etc.

Going to sort out a headunit when all the new 2009 Gear comes out, Buy some old stock Going to make up a timber bracket and carpet the hole unit which will replace the current switch panel.

Then i will just do a pair of amped 6x9s in the rear parcel tray.

Though i don't like 6x9s it should work out easily and keep my leg room int he front and no holes in the doors.

Me Taping up some holes, No Not those 48mm Holes, No Filters as i keep Melting the Pipercross ones, i think they get fuel vapors on them and when she back fires when starting from cold they ignite, so yea gonna have to find something different.

April2009003.jpg

Few new tools i got for my birthday, Kincrome Ratchet spanners, Power built Tool Kit

April2009009.jpg

Here she is sitting on the lawn (note Lip all fixed up)

April2009005.jpg

Lushness from the Passenger and relocated Extingisher

April2009010.jpg

Lushness in the Back Seat

April2009013.jpg

Driver Side lushness

April2009015.jpg

New Tunnel Cover, and Shifter boot. The Switch panel will be going as i have a good ignition barrel now, will just mount a new Fuel/Overdrive Bright Arse LED lights under dash somewhere tidy.

April2009016.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Went for a Wof this morning with the car basically untouched since my last couple of warrants

And i got Failed on Both rear doors not opening nicely, Window wipers just stopped working, Left rear indicator not working, Handbrake shit on one side, Zaust leak up front where you carn't get to ohhh and its to noisy, its gotta coby, WTF same as the last 2 Wofs. Lol Trumphy does it again. Also the guy was kind of cunty lol. Ahhh well

Lady in the office said that the older guys doing the wofs now have taken a disliking to the younger guns cause they come in telling them wat to do and the rules etc. fucking boy racers, and i think this is what i got classed under.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...