Rangiora Car Show...

nick 401

thought about it but too many bogan fuckheads out there last year a mate took his emmac rx3 coupe & these 3 v8 worshipping black wearing fuckheads started yelling as us to take the wank wank home. Then biffed a couple cans at his car denting the rear piller he stopped & I got out gave one of them a smack then we got told to leave by security & even he said wrong show boys :rolleyes:

Cocks is all i can say

I like rotas but it does'nt mean I'll throw a few cans at the next v8 falcon the rocks past..

So short answer boycot the fucka.......

thought about it but too many bogan fuckheads out there last year a mate took his emmac rx3 coupe & these 3 v8 worshipping black wearing fuckheads started yelling as us to take the wank wank home. Then biffed a couple cans at his car denting the rear piller he stopped & I got out gave one of them a smack then we got told to leave by security & even he said wrong show boys :rolleyes:

Cocks is all i can say

I like rotas but it does'nt mean I'll throw a few cans at the next v8 falcon the rocks past..

So short answer boycot the fucka.......

Fuck, that's ridiculous man. What a bunch of fuckheads.

4 real yea man i kno wat ya mean does suck wen tht bad shit goes down, only os cruise ive eva been on was like 3 years ago or some shit and we were parked up out at the pier in brighton and the next thing i kno some guys tellein me to get outa my car cos he wants it so we leave and a bottle comes flyin smack into the side of my esky so not cool spec wen thrs 2 of us and like 7 of thm

It's funny, I steer clear of the 4 and rota show cos of all the hairy arse dickheads with their jeans around their knees, and their hats on backwards.

Maybe I'm a closet bigan. Just that I wear by black clothes and mullet on the inside.

I'd rather wander around in the sunshine guzzling an 8%440, than be packed into a stadium full of pimply cretins ooohing and aaahing over shiny wheels and other ricer shit.

It's funny, I steer clear of the 4 and rota show cos of all the hairy arse dickheads with their jeans around their knees, and their hats on backwards.

Maybe I'm a closet bigan. Just that I wear by black clothes and mullet on the inside.

I'd rather wander around in the sunshine guzzling an 8%440, than be packed into a stadium full of pimply cretins ooohing and aaahing over shiny wheels and other ricer shit.

Think your a little offended by what i said not what i was trying to do!! As most of the guys there love cars {all cars} I've had a car there for the last 4 years & don't doubt there a lot of good guys there . What i was saying is there are also a few fuckheads to if they want to get pissed fuck off to the pub my kids like cars but they don't need to hear abuse & see drunking fuckn idiots dancing round the paddock when they go to a great family car show{as its advertised}.. :wink:

Shit no, Im not offended in the least! I shake my head and laugh down my sleeve at the bogan munters there too. But The rangiora Car show is more my seen than the four and rotas. I think it's pretty much a given than you're going to get fuckwits at any car event. If some cunt threw something at my ride, I'd make orphans or their children.

I choose not to attend 4 and rotas, But I stop short of saying boycot it.

Or have I mistconstrued your post? Were you saying you'll be boycoting it, or everyone should? Thats what I thought you were saying.

Should be there on Sunday at somestage, no doubt standing ontop of the containers for the burnouts again :lol::rolleyes:

I heard a sneaky rumour Jason Fleck might be putting his Civic Drag car in the the burnouts... (the Chev powered Civic I should say) :lol::rolleyes:

Cheers,Chris

Shit no, Im not offended in the least! I shake my head and laugh down my sleeve at the bogan munters there too. But The rangiora Car show is more my seen than the four and rotas. I think it's pretty much a given than you're going to get fuckwits at any car event. If some cunt threw something at my ride, I'd make orphans or their children.

I choose not to attend 4 and rotas, But I stop short of saying boycot it.

Or have I mistconstrued your post? Were you saying you'll be boycoting it, or everyone should? Thats what I thought you were saying.

NA fuck no i'll be going for a look I ment i was boycoting taking my car ... :D

I'll not be going again either. Waste of time and money IMO - although maybe I'm just too old... burnouts, even with pink smoke just do nothing for me :(:(:(

Rofl, remeber that , as soon as his car came out people were giving heaps of abuse. Wasnt really that impressive, I must say - yea it was different but nah wasnt cool. Whats more impressive is the likes of the Ratrods & some of the Big Block cars that come out with straight out exhausts - Deafing as fuck

Cheers,Chris

Damn it crept up on me this year, got asked at autosalon to put car in it "yea bro I'll have the capri running no sweat by then and bring it down" and here where are 3 or 4 months later and it still doesnt go :P

Last years was pretty sweet, apart from it was muddy as fuck