Requiemk626's c110

Goat

Could you run something like the ae86 has available aftermarket or perhaps utilise the mounting system from the c210 to upright the rear. After having angle mounted shocks I would never consider using a coil over setup like the one pictured. The lower you go, the more issues you will have.

Heres some examples of those 86 ones.

//oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic. ... 854#289730

edit: rb turbos sound arse. I can't wait to see mark105's one if plans go ahead its going to be fucking cool.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the money at the moment to be seriously looking at parts for coilovers but will keep researching until then. I think it'll be unlikely to acquire c210 rear suspension components? Have moved away from turbo thoughts only wanted for screamer pipe tbh. Me and mark have same thoughts on engine choice :P

Don't bother with with flares unless you NEED to (as awesome as it would be to do it all GT-R stz). 14x8"s will tuck very nicely behind that there surf line.

Im not sure how big the engine bay in these are but I do reakon a VG30 would be a differant engine that would suit the large car. Comes in turbosor unturbs and im sure would be cheaper to purchase than the RB25 series, especially in gbox area.

Yer i'm not that confident with my paint skills on this so will be going to brother in laws father who has is a painter/panel beater, will help him out with it so i learn how to do more shit properly.

I couldn't find por15 on there? oh well place in Palmerston North sells might go there on the Friday or Saturday.

vg30 would fit id say houge engine bay but wanting to stick to straight 6 whether its a l/rb/jz

hopefully picking up 260c with engine in it this weekend so will give that a clean up and inspection for its new home :D

Guest sexychevette

here sum pics of ur car i think maybe. was for sale in hamilton a couple years ago with rb20det

10778557_full.jpg

10778532_full.jpg

i wud go 20det if i was u. so cheap and will go like the clappers in this thing. dont listen to brad the toyota boy. turbo rbs sound sexy as if the exhaust is done right.

*but if u want a nice L28 complete with a free 280z then my mate will be ken to get rid of it. Goes pretty hard aye and sounds nice as

dont be jealous cause you don't got krome g. i roll straight spinnas.

chrome getting sand blasted thursday :) going for a nice shade of black, want something with some greyish shine to it

dam cant find said picture of colour but I'm sure you no it.

Nah RB20DET's are massively over-rated, even if most people that own them even know they are crap anyway.

RB30/25DET conversion would be the go if you're going to do RB stz I reckon. Makes mean power too. Might as well do it once and do it right. I see RB26DETT's are holding their value but are still probably worth the extra money if you insist on RBness, otherwise just give in and get the better engine for half the price, the JZ :P

I used to be a Nissan man through and through, being from whangarei, but after the drift trend and seeing mates breaking those engines left right and centre, compared to the durability and power capabilities of toyota engines, I've been converted to thinking nissan RB's aren't all they are talked up to be. Closely followed by CA's but thats another story entirely. :wink: