Requiemk626's c110

Goat

20DET's aren't really rated at all. Most Nissan people don't like them. Too small a capacity and upgrades aren't worth the coin based on the price of a 25/30 build.

I still like the RB, I think it sounds choice with the right exhaust, let's face it anything sounds crap with an oversized exhaust and that's what ricer's like to put on. A 25/30 hybrid with tuned length extractors and a triple carb, bike carb or ITB system would be epic.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This car will be cruiser, i want to do big road trips in it and enjoy it to the max, full on daily. Would rather just have some 1jz/2jz/rb25de just for some kick. I only initially wanted screamer and still do for having a screamer pipe and huge external wastegate.

Guest sexychevette

i think u miss the point brad. an rb20det standardish will cost jack shit of fuck all to install and make more than enough power for his car. Im not sayn theyre the best engines because i know from experience theyre not :lol: but theyre more than ok unless you're chasing crazy power. Has to be the most cost effective option of the lot. either that or an l28 :twisted:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Challenge don't seem to reply to emails 99% of the time and phonecalls get ignored a lot as well.

:evil:

I've got other things on my plate at the moment but when I have some money again, I'll get some direct from Japan, I think. Then I can get moulds of my own made and we don't have to rely on Australia.