• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
cheers dude, haha yeah unemployment is mean, but have just got a job dismantling honda parts..

simon: sweet car man - have those CA91s got 12mm or 10mm wheel studs? I'm looking for suitable donor models to upgrade from..

Only 10 eh, sucks heaps.

I got a set of front and read hubs with disks and drums spare if you want to drill shit out. I couldnt be bothered. Also have s13 studs that will fit in the holes you drill out. Oh, and new lug nuts with washers to work on the 13x6.5 wheels i would sell you. LOL. Cars maybe for sale now.

I got a set of front and read hubs with disks and drums spare if you want to drill shit out. I couldnt be bothered. Also have s13 studs that will fit in the holes you drill out. Oh, and new lug nuts with washers to work on the 13x6.5 wheels i would sell you. LOL. Cars maybe for sale now.

nah that's all good I get shit dirt cheap through work anyway, I want to try to use swift gti suspension gear, I reckon that would be sweet.

...and adapt some IRS to replace the leaf spring setup haha!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey this has come along way since i owned it, when i put the cluch in i fitted my 13x8 TRD "tosco" wheels to it looked bad as guards were resting on the middle of the tyres didint drive it like that was worred i would break the small 10mm studs

But anyway i have the perfect wheels for you they at $1 atm on teabags were orignally off a modded Kei car van with obsurd camber two of the tyres are 155 55r14 with low profiles like that they will look like 17s on the 800

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =245192946

Hey this has come along way since i owned it, when i put the cluch in i fitted my 13x8 TRD "tosco" wheels to it looked bad as guards were resting on the middle of the tyres didint drive it like that was worred i would break the small 10mm studs

But anyway i have the perfect wheels for you they at $1 atm on teabags were orignally off a modded Kei car van with obsurd camber two of the tyres are 155 55r14 with low profiles like that they will look like 17s on the 800

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =245192946

cheers dude - chromes aren't really my thing though, I've got some wheels lined up just gotta decide what colour and what kind of coating to put on them.

how long ago did you own it?