Boss kit for Vauxhall chevette...

Bulldog

man you've made my day! that sportline is quite nice. how much for the wheel? Actually how much for the boss?

I found a fantastic MOMO I'd love but it's like $340 and I don't know if I can bring myself to spend that when I could buy intake manifolds etc with the spare. Well atleast help out towards.

They are $100 through repco but I've got one you can have for $40 if you want. It didn't match the PCD of my wheel though so I had to get another boss kit.

So I'm pretty sure Sportline, Momo and the general wheels use the PCD of my boss kit but my Autotechnica wheel uses a different one apparantly.

Once you find a wheel measure the PCD and if its the same I'll send my one.

Guest sexychevette
I've got one you can have for $40 if you want. It didn't match the PCD of my wheel though so I had to get another boss kit.

sell to me hun. :wink: i want one

Guest sexychevette
I've got one you can have for $40 if you want. It didn't match the PCD of my wheel though so I had to get another boss kit.

sell to me hun. :wink: i want one

ok

bring track day. I give $$ to brad

ok so i get to auckland and call repco to see if sportline boss kit has turned up and they tell me they can't get them anymore! And here the wellington repco guy had told me it was ordered.....insert swear word here following by smashing of face.

Anyhoo. I rang repco and went to supercheap etc....no go. Anyone want to sell one if they have one and or have a supply of them?

I'm awaiting a reply from demontweaks.co.uk to see if they have them.

Not happy REPCO :evil:

Repco 100%does sell them.I bought one from them less than a year agoGo back and try and get a less cababage repco person.

yup surely do. maybe it was a newb, cos we have these new SAAS ones so maybe they didnt know.

You working at repco?

Any chance you could do me a favour and see if theres a listing for lada?

will be under either:

lada 2104

lada riva

lada 1500

cheers