• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is my favourite series on YouTube at the moment. It’s such an ambitious project but the dude has the skills. He is almost single handily rebuilding a 100 year old sailing boat. 

For such a young guy he has some serious skills, both as a builder and a sailor.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, JR said:

This is my favourite series on YouTube at the moment. It’s such an ambitious project but the dude has the skills. He is almost single handily rebuilding a 100 year old sailing boat. 

For such a young guy he has some serious skills, both as a builder and a sailor.

Ive been catching up on his stuff since you made your post- Have you seen how many babes he has come stay with him!!!! ep25 lofting part2 is like OMG

• Like 1

Haha, I know. I hope he's getting some action. Watch his earlier videos too, one shows the sailing supper yacht that he was first mate on.

His blog is pretty interesting, he sailed a wee 25' yacht across the Atlantic solo with no GPS.