engine mounts

Mr dori

After some rubber engine mounts around 70 mm in diameter with a 10mm stud on either end. and need to to be fairly short in height, like 30-40mm? any ideas

Any of you buys work at repco that could suss me a staff rate, the cunts wanted 61$ each for some ford ones that looked about right according to one of there books

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea just got some for around $40 a pair from repco hookups. Toyota stz to big? I know people who have fucked the stock toyota rubbers skiding and there beefier than the ford ones. mk4 supra ones are the shit solid as but cost alot and probly to big

ah yea, awesome one! i actually saw him cruizing around too!!!

Yea whats ash number again???

Yea is that old rx7 stz?? sound promising.

Spence, the toyota ones are pretty beefy mazzive, cant sit motor low enough as the bottom stud ends up sitting on the crossmember, and cant drill a hole through as thats where bottom arm mount is...

Yea 40$ sounds more like me

Hey,

Another one worth trying is the mount used on Morris 1300's behind the remote gearshift housing. It is similar to as you described. I've looked in my garage for myne but can't find it. From memory it is 40-45 thick, 50-60 diameter, with opposing concentric studs (one on each end). If I find it I'll let you know, Ask to see one of those next time your at repco/scheap etc.

I got one in the weekend for my gearbox crossmember mount from autopoint. Apparantly it was around $30 at hookups but I'm not 100%

It sounds exactly like what you are after so I'll drop by at lunch and get some measurements and prices. I want another couple for my engine mounts anyway as I'm still using chevette ones :oops:

i have a solid as fuck v8 mount on one side of the engine in the tina as one of them tore and i was desperate for one and that was all repco had thatd fit at the time. was pretty expensive though, $80 on trade price at repco.

Guest WESTCORT

i got 2 ford 2litre nolathane engine mounts and my gearbox crossmember made nolathane for 200 hookups. stiff as fuck you cant move it. vibrations ftw

o.k, thanks mukuni boe.

Ive ordered some ford/land rover ones they say there urathane? isnt that stiffer than the rubber?

Will let yous know how they turn out, if there not suitible ill return them!,

Spence why you rekon ill break em??,