• 1 month later...
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My dearest David Theodore Logan

Please paint wheels satin black but nix the red stripe. Additionally as much faggotry as it sounds - I think the tailights could do with a hefty dose of dark smoke also.

Yours fraternally and forever yours

KK Preston Esquire.

• 2 weeks later...
baaa.png

ill take these blue prints to the machine shop and get them to machine the manifold, i doubt they will require anymore information than this.

and yes, my wife bought this back from the states in her suitcase. sweet as.

they did ask her some questions upon arrival about it....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice work Sheepers. :mrgreen:

I'll be picking that issue of pcar up to give me motivation (just so you know, I always read car mags while taking morning dump).

On another note; is the right rear guard a replacement? Or did you fill in petrol flap and convert to TA25 filler?

cheers man.

the fuel filler in the guard was plated over and moved to between the tail lights. funny thing is that the guy who did it had no idea that the 25/27's had the filler between the tail lights. he did it because the filler was rusty.

sheepers

• 3 months later...

ive read through your threads and you do some amazing work, your vehicles are awesome bro. i am about to start pulling the engine out of my donor car for the swap into my te72 corolla and i am not the best about factory wiring, i can do standalones but im trying to retain the factory ecu as you did. do you have any advice as to what all i should pull when i pull the factory harness, do i need the lexus relays and fuse box? im just lost on that part and i cant find a write up anywhere. thank you for any advice.