Sheepers' RA28 Celica

mikuni

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont own the red one, just thought i should point that out.........

i do have a red one but its not red at the moment, its more of a grey colour. with patchey bits.

anywho, in conclusion, i have 3 celicas two of which are in the photos.

have you got any pics of what you did for the strut towers or spring perches or whatever?

I actually happen to have an R32 rear subframe rusting away in my backyard, and a stripped out rwd solid axle vehicle sitting in my garage..........hmmmmm

you've fully done me proud. ive never completed a project in my life but i feel like id becoem part of this through your updates. of awesomeness an 8 steps backwards as they appeared. i even stopped checking in on them cause thats the type of punter i am. if i could of sold off my interest in your project I probably would of

its been a long journey of epic updates

but well f*kn done. ace. i luv that car. swaps for my nana?

I will be very interested in how you get on with the m112 conversion as I will be doing the same for mine I will be able to see how you get on. Are you going to do a heat transfer system or run with some sort of cooler type system as I know there is a lot of heat generated due to the fact that the engine is all alloy.

I will be very interested in how you get on with the m112 conversion as I will be doing the same for mine I will be able to see how you get on. Are you going to do a heat transfer system or run with some sort of cooler type system as I know there is a lot of heat generated due to the fact that the engine is all alloy.

ill be monitoring the inlet charge temps at two points inside the manifold.

not sure what you mean by the engine being hotter because its alloy? the engine wont run any hotter or colder than any other normal engine.

perhaps you mean heat transfer will be greater between mating parts because its all alloy?

anywho, ill be using standard manifold gaskets and thats about the best you can do. might have a play with water injection somewhere down the track but its not been a necessity in other installations Ive seen.

sheepers.