ratt

kpr's starlet

awesome i love how u take the time to make every join prefect, makes for a awesome finish. keep up the good work

looking good bro thought about a custom carbon fibre airbox or something? we've priced them up and its very reasonable. Every case Ive seen those filters loose power and theres power to be had in a good airbox setup. obviously not much space in the starly though.

Do you have dyno runs from before and after the pipes? be nice to see if the calculations you did for the pipes matching up on the dyno as im going to use that same site for mine

might look into an air box setup at some stage. the filter will do for now though, can allways remove when racing ect.. if its loosing power

havent had the car on dyno. but going by where ive added and removed fuel from the map. seems close to what the calculations were. im using a smaller collector outlet than what that site suggests. was something about the firing order of v8's witch required a bigger collector. than evenly spaced firing order of 4 cylinders.

through toyota, yeh they are the 1sz ones. crazy expensive unless they ask for special price.

cams are spose to be ok without them, but did it for piece of mind, plus old buckets were pretty worn,

what ya know about letting your engine breath. hahaha that is wicked. ur kp and 85 would prob be 2 of my fave toyotas. loving all the stuff that you make and do to your cars. choice man.

hey man why not run a second oil filler rocker cover? So you can have two breathers? Unless theres something i'm missing...

not really. had thought of running a second oil filler cover. but didn't have one, so was just as easy for me to mod current one. waiting for parts isn't a strong point.. i modified the baffle inside the cover as well so it flowed more.

Thats some fancy making of stuff, nice! If you dont mind me asking, what did the 1SZ buckets set you back? I put 2x 3/4 inch fittings in the back of my head to stop that oil problem, had 1L of oil comin out every 3 laps of taupo, not good when the motor only holds 3.5L :lol:

breathers or external drains? 1l yeh thats a bit! i was getting a bit worried about the bottom end with all that oil up in the head and coming out the breather.

think it was around 300 for 16, i know it was gonna be up around 800 retail. but got a special price.