ratt

kpr's starlet

Looks great! What size tyres did you end up going for? And what width are the rims?

Love your starly :D

• Like 1

195/45 hankooks. they are pretty small! rims are 14 x6.5 work excels

the 16s looked quite nice on it, but those 14s but it in another league. very hot.

axles look very nice.

so youre coming to the next track day right?? haha

That last picture is awesome. The wheels, tyres, colour, ride height and front lip all tie in perfectly. So sweet.

Definitely keen as to see this at a track day some time. Realise it might be a bit far to come though.

Man, this has to be damn near perfect. Those rims suit the car soooo much. I always get all excited and shit everytime you update your project thread. Huge respect man, I cant wait to see this thing in the flesh.

Dave

hahaha

you and me both brah

love reading his project thread over and over again

gives me ideas for how i can work a few things on my starship

top notch man

love reading his project thread over and over again

gives me ideas for how i can work a few things on my starship

Me too!

Although I'll never do any of it :lol:

the updates to this thing never fail to impress me. Those extractors are a work of art and will look awesome once they are done. Wht sort of rev range is this thing tuned to? also how to you go about calculating lengths of intake/exhaust for a specific powerband?

I have a serious love for this little machine.

the updates to this thing never fail to impress me. Those extractors are a work of art and will look awesome once they are done. Wht sort of rev range is this thing tuned to? also how to you go about calculating lengths of intake/exhaust for a specific powerband?

I have a serious love for this little machine.

at the moment its got a fat lazy power band ( or lack of it). trying to move the power up the rev range a bit. aiming for around 7k with the extractors. used this site a bit: http://headerdesign.com/ along what what ever else i could find. the straight part before the collector should let me shorten, or lengthen them fairly easy. if they dont do what i want.

on the intake side, i pretty much tried all different lengths and hoped for the best. will play with the intake side some more once the extractors are finished.

mean, thanks for the comments,

I love them, how many hours are in them mate? I would get a car with a 4age in it just to have a set of them.