kpr's starlet

ratt

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

went into that thread all " bloody starlets,bet its matty b on cuttys"

but fork me, its mean as. very nice. big fan of re-engineering suspension. gotta love good handling. (hmm still cant work out why i dont have on honda on teins :shock::lol::lol: )

sweet.

got the rest of the parts for the rear coil overs today, should get most of it done this weekend.

I like the cold air intake. Should work pretty well. Do you mind if I steal the idea? :D:oops:

yeh all good. i still have to finish it actually. the big hole in the front is cut out for a panel filter. then was going to make another duct, so the air is forced up thru the filter. but cant be assed at the moment. will put some type of rubber seal around the top, so it kinda seals off on the bonnet too. works good as it is though

Awesome. Do you think it will deaden the sound down at all? Don't want to kill that nice induction note. I thought you must have been putting a panel filter on. I might just try using a conventional foam type filter across the trumpets and then try a few different ideas.

I think I still have some carbon fibre lying around too. Just need to find a boat builder or something to make it up for me. How did you make the original mould? or is it not fibreglass?

made the mold out of 10mm mdf and bog. painted it and waxed it so the fiberglass wouldnt stick. i have some picture some where if you want to see, looks a bit rangi be done the trick

had a panel filter that i pinched from my old man's holden in there, didnt seem to make much diffrence to the noise. might be a bit quiter when the top is sealed off a bit better tho.

• 2 weeks later...