• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dun dun duuuun. Looks mean.

I went to see Skews and Gills last night, they proceeded to spend the next hour and a half trying to convince me to turbo my car with the big cams in it....

NA skids?? Lend me some wheels?

hah, would be terrible with a turbo and those cams.

mjrstar: cheers, bit easyer when you dont have 6 cylinders and a turbo to stuff in there! will get some decent pics up once it together properly.

wound the ignition timing up to where it should be tonight. pretty happy how its going, thought it would be a bit of a sack. but goes way better than a standard smallport kp, i tuned awhile back. must have got something right this time..

not yet. once everything else is sorted, will get back to it. probably use an adjustable cam wheel to see what there is to gain/ find out where the vvt pulley needs to advance and retard to. advancing the inlet cam should gain midrange, make it idle shit & lose power in the last 1000rpm in top end. so vvt off till 2000rpm ish so idles good (not that i care) then back off at around 7000rpm to extend powerband.