kpr's starlet

ratt

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

looking good bro thought about a custom carbon fibre airbox or something? we've priced them up and its very reasonable. Every case Ive seen those filters loose power and theres power to be had in a good airbox setup. obviously not much space in the starly though.

Do you have dyno runs from before and after the pipes? be nice to see if the calculations you did for the pipes matching up on the dyno as im going to use that same site for mine

might look into an air box setup at some stage. the filter will do for now though, can allways remove when racing ect.. if its loosing power

havent had the car on dyno. but going by where ive added and removed fuel from the map. seems close to what the calculations were. im using a smaller collector outlet than what that site suggests. was something about the firing order of v8's witch required a bigger collector. than evenly spaced firing order of 4 cylinders.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

not really. had thought of running a second oil filler cover. but didn't have one, so was just as easy for me to mod current one. waiting for parts isn't a strong point.. i modified the baffle inside the cover as well so it flowed more.

breathers or external drains? 1l yeh thats a bit! i was getting a bit worried about the bottom end with all that oil up in the head and coming out the breather.

think it was around 300 for 16, i know it was gonna be up around 800 retail. but got a special price.