kpr's starlet

ratt

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That last picture is awesome. The wheels, tyres, colour, ride height and front lip all tie in perfectly. So sweet.

Definitely keen as to see this at a track day some time. Realise it might be a bit far to come though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the updates to this thing never fail to impress me. Those extractors are a work of art and will look awesome once they are done. Wht sort of rev range is this thing tuned to? also how to you go about calculating lengths of intake/exhaust for a specific powerband?

I have a serious love for this little machine.

the updates to this thing never fail to impress me. Those extractors are a work of art and will look awesome once they are done. Wht sort of rev range is this thing tuned to? also how to you go about calculating lengths of intake/exhaust for a specific powerband?

I have a serious love for this little machine.

at the moment its got a fat lazy power band ( or lack of it). trying to move the power up the rev range a bit. aiming for around 7k with the extractors. used this site a bit: http://headerdesign.com/ along what what ever else i could find. the straight part before the collector should let me shorten, or lengthen them fairly easy. if they dont do what i want.

on the intake side, i pretty much tried all different lengths and hoped for the best. will play with the intake side some more once the extractors are finished.

mean, thanks for the comments,