sheepers RA23

mark105

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a word of warning on the rail fitment, I recently put a set of ID1000's into a 2J and the supplied bractets with the topfeed rail conversion were pretty rubbish and left the rail too flimsy for my liking, ended up with some homemade steel brackets.

Nice work but the turbo selection should have been BW S480 with carbon race cover though. :-)

i put the fuel rail and injectors in last night.

i put the rail in first and bolted it up. i was able to rock the whole motor on the mounts by swinging on the fuel rail so its pretty solid.

i reckon it will be sweet anyway. and once i put the injectors in and tightened it up the injectors are tight, like real tight. almost impossible to turn. 

• Like 2

i put the fuel rail and injectors in last night.

i put the rail in first and bolted it up. i was able to rock the whole motor on the mounts by swinging on the fuel rail so its pretty solid.

i reckon it will be sweet anyway. and once i put the injectors in and tightened it up the injectors are tight, like real tight. almost impossible to turn. 

Sweet, it must have been a much better mount setup than the one I was dealing with - chinese sh1t

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...