sheepers RA23

mark105

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

were going to make a front for it in the next couple of months. my mate who can make shit like that is moving his workshop so hell be off line for a bit.

im currently making some adjustable coilovers for the back so i can get the ride height right. its way to high at the back....

brad im so keen on that pie, when's the next OTP in hams? i might have to come down.

were going to make a front for it in the next couple of months.

what kind of what part of front?

does that even make sense?

pie whenever. otp all of the time. or some of the time.

evo front kit

/yuck

the air dam i want to make for the front of it will be a replica of the ones used in Japan when they raced these in the 70's

i want it to look like its the same era as the car. my mate is pretty handy with an english wheel so we should be able to get something hat is pretty close.

the air dam i want to make for the front of it will be a replica of the ones used in Japan when they raced these in the 70's

i want it to look like its the same era as the car. my mate is pretty handy with an english wheel so we should be able to get something hat is pretty close.

And you need a RACING JACKET!!!!! Or whatever those shroud things are called.

awesome you should make some kind of crazy arse wide body for it too, all 70's style

one day i will do this.

my plan for this car (at the moment) is to one day have it as a dedicated track car. lots of wide tyre rollcage recessed firewall type shit all, up, in, your, grill.

sheepers.

• 2 weeks later...

vin/low volume was a cunt. but only because the useless bastard complier dudes i used were fucking shit house. but like all crap companies, they went bust so ha ha to them.

not really a big issue, you just have to jump through heaps of hoops and spend lots of cash. dont be in a hurry either.....

also, dont leave anything in the car. lost a pretty comprehensive/expensive set of tools when it went for "cleaning". this cleaning entails pointing a waterblaster at your half open windows for 10 minutes, then charging you 200$, oh, and also steeling anything that you leave in the car.

basically be prepared to bend over and be fucked repeatedly for about 3 months. after that you have your car on the road.

sheepers.

• 4 months later...

Awesome car mate... when looking through your build pics i noticed i've admired it in real life too... you've had it on my street a few time (grey Lynn) guessing you've had Pete working on it too. Peters done some work for me on my Torana, he's a bloody good guy

Always take a good look at it when its parked and think its choice

well done

• 1 month later...