mark105

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

the driveway getting out of where it was stored (in another neighbours house across the street) is really steep and a real bitch to get out and around the corner because its real tight too.

i never tried to get out and go up around the corner, i always went out and down and backed out because its way easier.

anywho, there are heaps of skid marks on the ground that suggest they went up the steep bit. this would have been a real cunt to do and i reckon they broke something early on in the attempt then just tried pinning it.

am so glad they didn't get far, and that they got caught but something tells me they will probably just get a slap on the hand with a wet bus ticket. Maybe time to invest in an alarm+immobiliser/gps tracker?

I can't even begin to fathom what goes through people's minds when they try to steal such an obvious car, I mean surely it's not as easy as steal one day sell for parts the next on Facebook without anyone being any the wiser or is that just flatpeaker mentality? Glad to hear they didn't get away with it but sucks about the damage caused in the process, least you seem to have a good insurance company which is a help

• Like 1

also curious to know the car was there.

sounds like a pretty out of the way garage.

guessing friends of one of the adjoining houses said something to someone about a car they saw in a garage

nek minnit

driveway burnouts

sorry to hear about this tho, super gay.

yea these guys were dumb, like real dumb.

the place that the car was backs onto the park and the lady who owns the place left the gate open so these gizz fiends just walked in through the gate and looked in the window. they were so stupid they couldn't open the automatic garage door. that has an illuminated button on the wall. in plain view. right next to the car they were trying to steal.

they told the cops that they were going to do a burglary in ponsonby but they couldn't be bothered walking that far. dumb.

• Like 7