sheepers RA23

mark105

Hahahaha good lord this is going to be epic.

I think I've learned that for all of the fucking around and wasting money that I've done with replacing second hand junk with more second hand junk.

I could have just bought everything brand new instead and had zero headaches.

Love your work pie man.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love these mini camaros, have always wanted one. Repower with a toyota motor was a great idea, would have ruined it with a rotory or v8 if anyone has ever dared to suggest it!

You appear to be doing all the work yourself; did they pay out the value of the associated labour too or just parts replacement? I nosily ask because I'm with that same company on four cars.

they paid me for some of my time but no where near what it will take. i told them a very conservative time for me to do the work and they stiffed me for my trouble. 

don't let them talk you into doing the job yourself. find the most expensive shop you can and demand that the repairs get done there.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

thank you chaps.

its still got a few things to be done cosmetically, like the blue silicone hoses will be replaced with black and i need to put the cold air box type thing back but that can wait until next week. theres heaps of tidying up of wires and hoses to be done but that can wait too.

right this minute I'm working on mounting the passengers seat because it doesn't have one at the moment. 

Looks mint.

I see your running the auto fan belt tensioner. If you find your spitting fan belts when your doing hectik d1 clutch kicks, you will need to make a bracket to hold the tensioner tight.

The manual version has a little shock absorber thing on it, but Toyota want around 800 nz pesos for it.