phils new awesomeness eterna

thminiman

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, I'm still not sold on it.. I reckon you could do one sooo much betterer. Gloss black, about 1 inch lower in front and 2 in back, with some slightly wider wheels that bring out the nice rear end line a little better.

That one was lowered initially on Fondmetal 5 spoke alloys, which were then painted black. Then he stuck it on those Equips.

Would have looked lower due to being parked in grass, like a typical UK show... likely it was one of the CaRS or RCS shows it was at.

Nah mang, was on steelies, didn't post a pic on RR I don't think, was at a car show...Actually looked to be on the ground

See what I can dig up...99% sure it was that car, was definately a Silver Sapporo

Is that eterna thing actually a sapporo?

Fuck they did good skids haha

That one was lowered initially on Fondmetal 5 spoke alloys, which were then painted black. Then he stuck it on those Equips.

Would have looked lower due to being parked in grass, like a typical UK show... likely it was one of the CaRS or RCS shows it was at.

That's the one. Churr boe. Sure it looked WAY lower though, not just grass low

So whats the difference with that one? facelift or jdm or what? I spy different indicators, chrome bumpers, cool little trim piece behind rear pillar, 10x cooler tail lights.

I expect a similar finish phil 8)

That silver one is a 76-80 Sapporo. Mine is a 80-82 Eterna. Same car basically, just mine is jap market and the Sapporo is european/US market. The NZ-new ones were called Galant Lambda's and the Australian ones were called Scorpions.

I don't like the tail lights of that older shape one, same with that trim piece behind the rear pillar.