My UZZ10 build, feel free to comment

Mr dori

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking awesome man. If putting a 1u in your should try and destroke it abit and get some revs out of it. I hear some stock car guys get 10k rpm? Not sure if its true but it sounds mean.

Always had a soft spot for old z10s and 20s. Can't wait to see one done to that level. Good stuff.

Theres a guy in Auckland that makes looms for 1uz's. Perhaps if you PM loceda he'll suss you out with his number. I think he simplifies standard looms so that you only have about 5 wires to hook up to run standard ecu, but he may do link things aswell.

• 4 weeks later...

The dude who runs that Soarer in the UK D1 is a pretty good cunt too, he's on RR, can probably get you his email address if you wanted to yarn to him about setups etc.

Also, not sure exactly what that colour is, but, awesome choice... should look tough as fuck. It seems to be a slightly deeper, and darker variant of the 32 blue, that might be a good place to start perhaps? I've seen it on a few C10s but I'm not sure it was a factory colour and I have no documentation on C10s to check. Lachlan might/probably does though, could PM him. Alfadog is his nick.

Someone in Garage Slipway needs to get an 80's Leopard for maximum 2door drift team 80's goodness.

• 3 months later...

hey mate looking good so far, nice colour choice too...

where you get ya engine etc from and what did ya pay? me and a mate are getting ideas for a v8 to fit into a 323 os wags and looking at prices and if it will be easier than a 350 chev. any info would be great mate. pm or whatever. :D

ah steering arm fits the GX ball joint aye, the strut sits forward on the steering arm so mor caster.

Im gana weld the threaded bottom bracket onto the JZX strut tube and redrill the strut tops so i can start to mock up the struts, the tie rod taper is different so ill have to find a tie rod that works, but its sweet cause jzx steering arm is like 30mm shorter so steering will be faster and more lock!

• 1 month later...