Pies jzx30 cressida

Spencer

Looks like a nice base to start from, sweet that it made it back all good. Remember to make up two sets of mounts for my coupe!

Good thing about starting with a cheaper 1j is your headwork and cams can go onto a 2jz short block when you want some more juice. Crower? cams make nice 1jz cams now in the USA (cheaper than HKS etc cams and 2jz ones dont fit) I ordered a set very nice units.

Also give us a pm when/if you need that auto bellhousing to adapter plate to a box!

Good thing about starting with a cheaper 1j is your headwork and cams can go onto a 2jz short block when you want some more juice. Crower? cams make nice 1jz cams now in the USA (cheaper than HKS etc cams and 2jz ones dont fit) I ordered a set very nice units.

You're from toyspeed! I thought everyone finally agreed that the 1jz head being better is just a hoax. The reason people did it in japan in the first place was simply because buying 1J head parts are cheaper than 2J, but they kept the blocks obviously to maintain the capacity.

Either way, and when on a flow bench they concluded the differences were indistinguishable.

But yeah, back on topic awesome car man. Its not a coupe but its just as cool. Especially with jz power. Six throttles will be wicked too. Not as cool as six bike carbs :P but a jz on ITB's is something I've been wanting to see done for years!

Oh yea man no difference in the heads realy aye, appart from an oil drain and the cams. Wasnt trying to imply there better just that he can use the $150 1jz head, hot it up and swap it over when he wants more cubes with out having to re-do the headwork :D

yea been thinking about what box to use realy want an r154 but there so dear here!

Oh yea man no difference in the heads realy aye, appart from an oil drain and the cams. Wasnt trying to imply there better just that he can use the $150 1jz head, hot it up and swap it over when he wants more cubes with out having to re-do the headwork :D

yea been thinking about what box to use realy want an r154 but there so dear here!

Oh I see haha. Yeah I just remember seeing heaps of people that were bagging 2j heads because they thought 1j's were better. Don't mind me.

Umm, it might be worth trying to just find an R154 because even adapters plates, belhousings and w55,57 and 58's are going for ultra money at the moment.

dear here? where are they cheap? might import a couple lol

i was planning on just using a w55, or even a w50 untill i can find a r154

na alot of supra guys even some of the aussies get them cheaper than Ive seen one for. But realy cant make up my mind w55 or auto and make a straight line car