cruizen h-twn

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened to you cuming up to aucks avenger?

Was in ham's till late friday,slept in till mid arvo some time.Then came to aucks last night,was trying to text you but i had my other phone without your number, apologies d00d

Yeah it is strange aye. Cunts you sort of know but have never met before and people always look different to what you expect for some reason.

Crazy

what happened to you cuming up to aucks avenger?

Was in ham's till late friday,slept in till mid arvo some time.Then came to aucks last night,was trying to text you but i had my other phone without your number, apologies d00d

no worries mang, i ended up staying in anyway cos my bank balance has felt the past few weekends.

I'll put my number later in the week if people decide thay want to come, some mates will be here anyway so its on unless its raining. still cleaning up after saturday nights antics. Cruise could be sweet heaps of people seem to have there cars off the road though (like me).

will have some in car shots to ogle if we're cruisin next saturday twin downies on a stainless manifold (man i love milling machines) and might get the extractors started for a perve just gotta find a panel filter and a whales penis to make up a plenum,

money can be exchanged for sanding duties if anyone is interested?

put out the call far and wide bring all the ladies down from heaven and turn them into bikini clad mechanics (no offence trd chick but my head fits under your guard) if at all clad!

onya boys!