cruizen h-twn

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boes, get your stuff together, I need to make a trip to H town at some stage soonish to pick up a certian car, will be bring the pies with me, so organise a weekend meet and we will come up.

would be cool to meet more of you guys, maybe get some auckland guys tooo..

Allan

boe tell us wen your gonna come up so we can organize around that, because then we know when your free, seems you have to travel, give us like a weeks notice tho.

depending, was thkinking of coming up not this weekend, but next weekend. Will need to clear it with a few people, but yeah, was going to go to auckland on the friday, so we can pick up Pies wheels, and then, head back to wellington on the saturday, passing through h-town... so I dont know how much we can sort out for a meet really, if I didnt have work on the sunday I would make a weekend out of it and stay on the saturday night in hams, but I cant, so I wont..

Bummer

Allan

Yea say you leave at 12:30 you shouldnt be any later than 8 and thats with a slow trip. How good a time you make usually depends how long it takes you to get out of that initial bit around the coast with all the 70km areas!

Should we make it next friday anyway? for some beers/bbq? maybe a drive I dont know if my old school car will be going as Ive attacked it with a grinder

this could be an option, would proabaly get half of friday off, so would be there around 7 or 8 depending, if that, depends how it is towing with trailer.

Allan

a mandintory beer must be had allan :cry:

MUST BE

all good tho

im keen to rock out........................since im driving the hunter now

for a month anyway

I may be headin up to aucks this weekend if nothing else is doing down here. If I do I'll try get those wheels for the pie man.

Be in town friday night dudeith.

Where abouts in Aucks are those wheels?

gay have ta work all weekend now! awsome... :lol:

I may be headin up to aucks this weekend if nothing else is doing down here. If I do I'll try get those wheels for the pie man.

Be in town friday night dudeith.

Where abouts in Aucks are those wheels?

gay have ta work all weekend now! awsome... :lol:

Hahahhahahahahahahhaahah hah!

Usauly weekends are just that..week--ends.

Come in friday/tomorrow night.