cruizen h-twn

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty shit, a 14.1 was my fastest. Think i need more practise. and i was overheating heaps. met 3 oldschoolers there was mean.

Fuk I think thats a good as time for a first outting aye. I've seen high horse power skylines etc running worse times than that (mainly due to drift setups, but even still). If thats what its running now, imagine it with a good diff, suspension setup and tyres.

pretty shit, a 14.1 was my fastest. Think i need more practise. and i was overheating heaps. met 3 oldschoolers there was mean.

Fuk I think thats a good as time for a first outting aye. I've seen high horse power skylines etc running worse times than that (mainly due to drift setups, but even still). If thats what its running now, imagine it with a good diff, suspension setup and tyres.

^^ i agree, 14.1 is pritty gud for a pritty standard set up, was it ya 1st time on the strip?

Boes, get your stuff together, I need to make a trip to H town at some stage soonish to pick up a certian car, will be bring the pies with me, so organise a weekend meet and we will come up.

would be cool to meet more of you guys, maybe get some auckland guys tooo..

Allan

Boes, get your stuff together, I need to make a trip to H town at some stage soonish to pick up a certian car, will be bring the pies with me, so organise a weekend meet and we will come up.

Allan

Is it a certain ms55??

Allan

Is it a certain ms55??

Keen for roadtrip boes. Sing out when you're missioning it.

I havnt met anyone from hams yet but always sweet to drink at my pad + bbq etc

I think I have met you in town a couple times, my shortass mate always talks to a spence dude about ae85s, thinking thats you?

Yea me in town = a haggard mess, Whos ya mate? mike? Im having a piss up here sat, but if someone puts down a date I own the place so theres no worries just tell the flatties to stow it etc.