Tortrons "Suicycle" project

tortron

Finally i have aqquired all (well pretty much) the bits i need to undertake the suicycle project i have been planning for a while now. Even better, i got everything for free!!! local recycling centre/dump = mean source for bits of crap that will gennerally rust away in my shed

Anyway onto the project.

Take one 32cc talon chainsaw

2 perfectly good 10 speed bikes

let me have too much time on my hand (devils work no doubt)

add an angle grinder, drill, probably a welder at some point

--and you get the suicycle

im basing it on such mopeds as the solex. Running a front mount engine, giving front wheel drive. This way i can rock 10 speeds pedaling and 5 on the engine.

plans for the future, make some custom fibreglass engine covers and possibly wheel fairings and the such, find me like a goat skull with horns to slap on the front, then spraybomb the whole thing matt black, then do a bit of pinstriping - likely red and gray im thinking

so, pictures

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Suicycle MADDNESS continues

engine is mounted and would probably go if i started it (probly with a drill as on of the tab things on the pull start broke, may be fixable)

oh and i de stickered it, heaps better/dont notice due to the front mounted death machine

• 2 years later...

yea

cunts asking wtf happened to this

had about 8 bikes in my shed

cue

"oi wtf is up with all this junk in the shed"

"you mean my parts in my shed"

"yea - get rid of them"

"wtf why"

"cos"

= me giving them all - including the suicycle to kid from me mums class to keep him out of trouble stz (the sort that fails at school but give him an engine or whatever and can build it blindfolded)

thinking of building a mk2 at some point tho