Pies' 1981 Toyota Cressida RX30

pies

Discussion Thread //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/20702-pies-super-rx30-cressida/page-1

well done to those who guessed it. i now own seedy al's cressida.

nothing to report so far. begun to tidy up the paint. cruised. enjoyed. got heaps of looks and WTF comments. turned up to a toyspeed meet on thurs evening to find one of the MSNZ boys had brought some vehicle scales down. she weighs in at a mighty 1124kg!

Wheels will be goin back to al as soon asi can get sum time away from xmas shit. and dont worry your presious little panties cam, im not gettin the discs.

560A0367.jpg

560A0366.jpg

560A0365.jpg

560A0364.jpg

560A0363.jpg

560A0362.jpg

560A0361.jpg

560A0360-1.jpg

560A0359-1.jpg

more to report and pics coming soon...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been a while. damn back injuries :evil:

got the new wheels on with 25mm spacers. got both for a fucken good price!!

wheels2.jpg

wheels1.jpg

handles HEAPS better now!!!! can take corners at like, a million miles an hour. phat

also, i only just got home from the workshop of the ever so lovely Seedy Al. he did my front wheel bearings for me as im still not really allowed to be doing any "work" cos of my back. smoooooooooooth ride now. cut down alot of the noise in the front end :D

• 2 weeks later...

cres2.jpg

cres1.jpg

YAY! fitted 2 of them :D yay for $20 tyres at pick-a-part and shot to the guys at tonys tyres service in the hutt for puttin em on strait away for me... and telling me that one of the centres was on back to front.... no shit sherlock :P

decided that the back to front centre didnt work too well. stuck out too far and rubbed on the gaurds :?

IMG_0824.jpg

560A0501.jpg

560A0507.jpg

yea bitch! HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to Mark and the folks at firestone petone. Mark is the fuken man. seriously. see him for anything round and rubbery.

i am still on the fence bout how these look though. wish i could afford more tyres damnit...