Auckland..... smells....

Guest samanfa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some P fiend tried to fight my mate an I a few weeks ago during an 80s themed 21st. We = "fuck this" + sprinting around streets in skin tight pants and colorful jersies / rank 80s blazers with enranged pink/lavender polo wearing red face blonde cool guy in persuit.

Aucklands cool to go out in. So many people and hot girls everywhere and it doesn't seem to be too angry (fights everywhere and all that shit)

I'm out partying/playing in Auckland every weekend... I've never been in a fight, I very very RARELY see a fight either.

I've been in one fight with these underage guys that couldnt get in anywhere so they just picked a fight with us for no reason, they got pwnt.

Only ever seen one other fight, some dude walked up to nicole thompsons(scarlet on shortland st) boyfriend and smash him through a window, split his ear in half, so much blood everywhere all over his white shirt. like 8 police tackled the dude

Guest sexychevette

Nah auckland city's good as at night. Heapsa cops and shit so yeah, never really see hardcore fights or anything. And there's hardly any of those 'what you looking at!', mongrels. Most those cunts live to far out south/west i think. Central fo' lyfe :doubt:

- the parks can be abit scary tho. Heaps of little hoodrat G's lurking in the shadows. Best not to pass through unless your in a group/a ruthless toothless Gangstuh yourself

Guest sexychevette
if I walk through parks, I do it yelling profanities

Yeah there's that one park which is awesome for that. Cant remember what its called, its like a little valley and its gota big statue of Zeus. Echo!