Guest samanfa

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kornstar

born n bred jafa... probably not the best thing to admit but meh, what ya gonna do

Shit loads better than admitting you're from Gore...

or even worse....

Hamilton - The STI Capital of NZ

Hamilton May have the STI rep, but how many drunken STI infected have pissed in your drinking water? let alone spwed/shat in!

haha

:lol:

Hell yeah. We went up to aucks and partied up till early hours. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but crashing out at 6ish and not being able to sleep due to various reasons make for a terrible sunday. Fell asleep when I got back down here in a discustingly hot room. Yuck. Wasted what seemed to be a nice sunday day from what I saw of it. Winge.

Aucklands cool to go out in. So many people and hot girls everywhere and it doesn't seem to be too angry (fights everywhere and all that shit)

Hell yeah. We went up to aucks and partied up till early hours. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but crashing out at 6ish and not being able to sleep due to various reasons make for a terrible sunday. Fell asleep when I got back down here in a discustingly hot room. Yuck. Wasted what seemed to be a nice sunday day from what I saw of it. Winge.

Aucklands cool to go out in. So many people and hot girls everywhere and it doesn't seem to be too angry (fights everywhere and all that shit)

yuh, prolly wrong auckland boe, hot chicks, generally yes, no fights, not true, lots of people dont go to town here cos of how rough it's getting. last time i was there, there was a massive fight outside starmart, fucken chairs/tables and shit being thrown and shit, about 20 people in massive brawl etc, was pretty rofl at the time cos i was pissed as fuck and it was a pretty gay night but yea