Auckland..... smells....

Guest samanfa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samanfa

nah only have the two, will eventually look for the rest of the set once the bolt ons are on.... for now, stripping the paint off the front wheels and just cleaning them up. the rear right is scraping like a bitch... can only have one other person in the car with me at the mo haha.

from there... there is soo much bogg to take care of.

What's up with that tape on the guard? Also, why are you fender mirrors mounted on your doors???

Other than those minor things and the wheel mismatch. That's awesome dude, Brilliant choice in car. Good to see chicks with taste, not like the current ones with Hillman's and KE30s.....

Fully agreed on the no bolt ons. You should be fine with wheels that wide, The 160J rear guards are a very similar design and I have much wider wheels and lower without them scraping, just need to roll the inside of the guards and run narrower tyres

Other than that looks like a good base

Guest samanfa
What's up with that tape on the guard? Also, why are you fender mirrors mounted on your doors???

Other than those minor things and the wheel mismatch. That's awesome dude, Brilliant choice in car. Good to see chicks with taste, not like the current ones with Hillman's and KE30s.....

the tape is there from the sectors which rubbed... that area is full of bogg, and was cracking heaps, i put the tape on to help it not crack. haha

cheers, i have wanted one of these since i was 12, when my dad had a mustang and told me the colt was like a mini mustang...

other than that, the main reason i want the bolt ons on is so i can cut out bogg on the guards. plus i really like the look of them.

i have been told maybe get the diff knocked over a tad... because the rear left has heaps of room, therefore will give the rear right enough?

Guest samanfa

its not hugely noticable.

not too sure about tyre wear, havent had the car all that long. its an everyday car, and seems to be handling fine according to friends as well?

Guest samanfa

haha im too scared to do a skid until i got the bolt ons on or the bogg in the front cheaked out, dont want the stress on it and it to crack further..

anyhu its not a major, it will work itself out eventually with swapping of wheels etc

Another Auck member here...

Rocking a couple of old school datsuns.

Some of you Auckland freaks may have seen the Dark Green 1200 Coupe with [PHLOSS] on the plates. Give us a wave if you see us.

And Samantha , it'd be nice for an Auckland meeting , but this Auckland members are useless

:P

:D

PS : Party at my place 1st of December.

Guest samanfa
Another Auck member here...

Rocking a couple of old school datsuns.

Some of you Auckland freaks may have seen the Dark Green 1200 Coupe with [PHLOSS] on the plates. Give us a wave if you see us.

And Samantha , it'd be nice for an Auckland meeting , but this Auckland members are useless

:P

:D

PS : Party at my place 1st of December.[/quote

where in ak city you at??