Mr Dori's Toyota GX61 Mark II

Mr dori

Hey guys thought it was about time i added my shitter in this section, got a couple of pics to get me started.

img116.jpg

06052220-20puke20drift20day2004.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

Theres afew pics anyway, been drifting twice now and its wicked!!!

I install a 1ggte into it about 7 months ago, 2nd time drifting blew the std turbos ups so now im In the process of installing a to4e and 38mm external with custom extractors (made by me) and a few other bits.

Ive made coilovers and getiing adjustable shocks and stuff shortly.

Ive also got some Gold volk mesh to to on it too.

Got some 2nd hand trd shocks for the rear for it today, they are out of an ae86, bloody stiff as hell! and like 60mm shorter, hopefully the rear end will be sorted with the thicker swaybar i had made from 12mm-18mm.

Getting some adjustable shock inserts for the front out of an mr2 for the front, also gana make some adjustable bottom arms so can get abit of neg camber and also wind abit of caster in also.

So yea shes should mean

• 1 month later...

We got it going finally after 3 months, started first pop.

Goes real real good on 1 bar, nest move is to chexk the a/f ratios and change the plugs to a colder plug with less gap.

Also i bashed the rear fenders out to fit the volk mesh 15x7 and 1 1.4" spacer, looks abit funny without the spacer but looks staunch with it on.

So just bogging and sanding to get a nice finish, also got abit of rust round the boost sill witch ill prolly fibreglass up.

pic005.jpg

Garage slipway styles

pic006.jpg