l1ttle_d3vil's '35

mikuni

Nice 'rolla man. Was this one on tradme a little while back? I'm sure I remember seeing one very similar to this that had a 4age in awell if not.

Looks pretty straight over all. Only thing I would do is change wheels. But they still look pretty good on it, makes it look clean.

Good ol' private roads aye..

finally get to see some pic oi!!! looks good az

notice diffrences in engine bay to mine. my 4age sits right back and had to run heat hoses over top of engine but wiring fits behind so its kinda oposite to yours. my coils over the other side as batterys in boot.

you dont have any issues with heat off exhaust on dizzy / starter / where loom goes through firewall. - i was thinking of heat wrapping some pipes.

i think i should run a fan radiator like you. - is that fan on the std radiator?

my interior should look same as yours as ive got 35 gauge cluster and a center console to go in. and door cards / seats!!! :)

is that rocker cover just painted. might get mine powder coated with a clear coat i know sum guys that work at a powdercoaters.

oh yea nd im thinking of puttign the put lower down like facing down by the bottom of the radiator?

looks sweet, what diff/ rear end you running

Nice 'rolla man. Was this one on tradme a little while back?

yeah there was a red one on there, ugly bolt on flares [i hate them!!] and different mags, but it did have a 4age in and was almost exactly the same shade of red! different sr though...

had to run heat hoses over top of engine but wiring fits behind so its kinda oposite to yours.

you dont have any issues with heat off exhaust on dizzy / starter / where loom goes through firewall. - i was thinking of heat wrapping some pipes.

i think i should run a fan radiator like you. - is that fan on the std radiator?

mine is mounted quite far back, wouldn't want it any further back as it would be impossible to get at the bellhousing bolts. i've stuill got plenty of room in the front though and thast with a fairly beefy fan. i only had some problems with the starter motor wire getting melted and shorting out on the extractors (not good!!) but when I bolted the wire to the starter motor next time i made sure it wasnt near the extractors and just wrapped it up with some insulation tape and that hard plastic stuff that looms are wrapped in. got a small heat shield thing around my dizzy, but never had any problems anyway. fan is just an electric fan wired up to a new fan switch on the standard radiator.

rocker covers have just been painted with crappy paint from repco, found a heat-resistant paint that matched my shade of red exactly, seems to handle it alright.

lookin fuckin sharp matt, hope you still rock the 20's though

cheers sam. what 20's you talking about though??? never owned one!

oh and the interior, thats been left completely standard and original. prefer it that way, unless I was gona do a full re-trim (seats, dash, doorcards etc). im actually after some good front carpet (black) and a mint drivers seat (grey, not black and definitely NOT brown!). if anyone has this stuff sitting around that they wana get rid of in the north island let me know.

mine is mounted quite far back, wouldn't want it any further back as it would be impossible to get at the bellhousing bolts. i've stuill got plenty of room in the front though and thast with a fairly beefy fan. i only had some problems with the starter motor wire getting melted and shorting out on the extractors (not good!!) but when I bolted the wire to the starter motor next time i made sure it wasnt near the extractors and just wrapped it up with some insulation tape and that hard plastic stuff that looms are wrapped in. got a small heat shield thing around my dizzy, but never had any problems anyway. fan is just an electric fan wired up to a new fan switch on the standard radiator.

rocker covers have just been painted with crappy paint from repco, found a heat-resistant paint that matched my shade of red exactly, seems to handle it alright.

yea man mines tad further back, haev to angle engine to get at the top belhousing bolts lol!

getting my extractors heat wrapped.

yea i might have to sort out a fan aye. dont have wiring for automatic thought. engine had a viscus fan anyway (GAY) that was the 1st thing to go.

oh yea - what rear end you running