Who's going to Te Onepu hillclimbs this year?

Cazza

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks cazza, just wanted to know weather or not it was a clubsport event which it is so most people can enter if they are a member of a manz affilit car club with a club sport licence. most cars can enter. sound good mite go, check ma schedule for my monster guarage.....

no worries :) yep its pretty easy to get into -we are hoping to enter the cortina and the esk next year- fingers crossed of course that we get them both finished in time!!

OK,

Closer to time will confirm, of course.

but

I'm keen to go make a weekend of this, perhaps.

pending whther or not it sucks balls or not, but yuh.

there's another climb on the sunday in waipuk.

so yuh. will post here later, but I reckon, should take a couple of cars up stz, could be a mean meat.

chur?

^^^ and they say CHICKS cant read maps.............. Hawkes Bay is UP from welly dearie..... lol!!!

Yeah RScorts right- it is used as part of targa too- the local comp is a bit smaller in scale obviously but its still not bad :)

If people have bloody thick sleeping bags then there is space to crash in the half-built but not quite finished side of my house if it turns into a weekend thing....crank out the stereo and see if any neighbours complain (not bloody likely since i live in the middle of fucking nowhere!!!) hehehehe!

^^ enter, etc

edit/off topic: just saw your toyspeed profile. 1:28 on manny, not bad mang

Will be faster with brakes and some more power.

Contemplating entering this seriously now, will have to hold off a Manfeild Clubsport day and would probably do the Pukeora rd since it's closer and longer :P ...

What do you think cam? Should I enter this?