Who's going to Te Onepu hillclimbs this year?

Cazza

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep ill be there, rockin Oldschool apparel no doubt

absolutely! i wouldnt be seen at any car event without my oldschool hoodie or my t-shirt anymore! :D

i love it when i overhear people going "what the hell is oldschool.co.nz?!" - most of them come and ask but ya gotta wonder what conclusions the ones that dont ask come to!

from what I could see on the site, only clubsport and manz affiliated club. Im keen. Dont know if car will be ready though. dang it.

^^ go 'ardcore. got around a month.

I'm keen to help you sort your brake upgrade, all you'll need after that is gearbox and sump stz which would only be a day or two work at g-mans, pending on whether you're going for a new box or repair current, I can't remember what you were gonna do.

whats the entry regs? need a cage etc? bos class allowed?
9. Audit scrutineering to Schedule A, Schedule AA, Schedule F and Schedule TL will take place at the HBCC Clubrooms from 6.00pm to 8.00pm Friday 22nd September. Limited scrutineering for those travelling will be at Te Onepu Road from 7:30am to 8:45am Saturday 23rd September.

To be eligible for scrutineering to Schedule AA cars must comply with the requirements of Schedules K and T&C. All other vehicles will be scrutineered to Schedule A, Schedule F or Schedule TL.

Cars to be scrutineered will be determined at documentation. All cars selected for scrutineering must be presented immediately after documentation.

Check your motorsport manual to see what schedule your vehicle falls into.