Stud Patterns and Offset Explaination

Toucan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people, two questions:

1, Should we add new cars to the list? Generally I would say no, but certain cars may be useful for example putting turbo skyline hubs onto your old datsun, but where do we draw the line?

2, Completely forgotten what I was going to ask, il post later when I remember it :?

Just a quick note, the list is looking great man. Very good effort.

I think deffinately include new cars. As many as you can. The reason I listed h*ndas and pulsars etc is because if you have an old gem or chevette and you are looking for wheels, you know that you can use wheels of these vehicles. For example, loceda was telling me about some nice as deep dish wheels that come out on the brand new Toyota Echo, and I'm pretty sure they would be 4x100.

So, if you ever see deep dish wheels on a rotten h*nda, you know who to call :P

...reason I listed h*ndas and pulsars etc is because if you have an old gem or chevette and you are looking for wheels, you know that you can use wheels of these vehicles...

Valid point mang. Reason enough for me.

Start listing newer cars too people, well ones that typically get aftermarket wheels put on at least.

And to make it easier on me try to post them in the same format as I have done above :)

Any other suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
Mazda

RX2,3,4,5,7, 929, 808, 616, 626, 121 - 4*110

Later model RX7's - 5*114.3

All pre-78 Mazdas back to the R100 are 4x110 with the exception of:

-RX-5s, 121s, LA4-series 929s (ie post RX-4 style and pre-HB) and the 1500/1800 are 4x120.

-84/85 RX-7s (series 3s) are 4x114.3

HB 929s, Cosmos and Luces are 4x114.3

S4/5 RX-7s are 5x114.3

S6/7/8 RX-7s are 5x114.3 but the offset on the rear is weird so you can't be guaranteed that "normal" 5x114.3 wheels will interchange without checking.

• 2 months later...

Hi

Subarus - pretty much all of them... are 5x100 (Odd pattern) this is same as SW20 MR2

AW11 MR2 is 4x100

Mazda 323s the late 80s to early 90s square shape are 4x114.3

None of these cars are even close to old school but hey its information...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...