Toyopet's Toyota Corolla KE26 Wagon

thminiman

Bring the car down here and I'll do the audio, for some beers. :lol:

If you want, when I have some times I could probably make up some fibreglass door pods if you're willing to pay. Good excuse for me to buy resin/hardener as I'll need some myself eventually.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a 2 door..... so make custom rear (flat) trims (where the doors would be) with MDF spacers mounted behind to securely screw some speakers into. Don't bother putting anything flash in cos rear speakers are pretty much a waste of time anyways!

It's all pretty easy shit to do though, I've done over a dozen installs in various cars now, and most issues are simple to nut out. Doing it properly is the main thing though, scrimping and cutting corners with anything electrical inevitably leads to issues down the track.

yeah tell me about it, the ting is, i wanna get it done before puting the carpet in, so that they can ley the carpet over the cables to hide them etc, my dads pretty into electrical stuff, he will most likely help me do it the right way, hes a perfectionist so it wont be a bad job.