Toyopet's Toyota Corolla KE26 Wagon

thminiman

well theres not much really that needs fixing on it. im not using the struts from the sedan cos they are rooted, same with shocks adn springs.

everything will be pretty much the same as the sedan, just done properly and legally.

getting brand new reclinable bucket seats if i can find some for a good price. its going to be re certed anyway, so anything that mybe dodgy will have to be fixed anyway.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok

stock primary colours stlye paint, NO MODGIES, 'oldschool jap' style wheels, starsharks, sakuras, or streetfins, maybe even wats.

dropped, 4age formula atlanic engine, bride seats, stripped interior, full cage with pickup points to struts etc.

thank you.

love from cam

omg thats beauiful

Autosport make a damn good product too. I want an oldschool 80's style one in black for the KP, thick as padding etc ftw. You can do roadtrips in those things and be mint.

Drove to Auckland in my mates VR4 with Racetech 1000's (or something) in it... damn hard, and damn tight fit in those suckers. Not comfy for roadtrips, I concluded.

The budgo fixed back Jamex seats suck the big one, fabric is poos, and they used to have this fuckin spring in the backrest that dug into your back (might've fixed that by now though).

ok first things first.

anyone know a good cheap place (in hamilton) that will paint my car, i hvae the paint and it will be all primered, will just need a going over to find all the bumps etc and smooth them out? any suggestions would be appreciated.

also. anyone know anyone (in hamilton) that does good interior, im going to need new carpet, new door skins and backseat recovered.

also, going to hve to get my sounds wired up and got a tacho, and water temp guage to go somewhere too, , i wanna do a good job of it, not cut holes in the door to make speakers fit styles with speaker wire running all over the show. anyone recommend a place for that?

everything else, i think im just going to ask my mechanic what their ideas are, e.g getting my struts sorted for the best height etc.

1st off Jamex sucks knob.

2nd off buckies arnt made to be comfortable unless they are homo Monza.

3rd get EVIO or fishnet Recaros if you want reclinable

4th Dont get a cheap paintjob as it will be shit.

5th A mate went around alot of the shops in Hams getting quotes to have carpet and rear seats covered in her Mazda. itll cost ya about 1g to do.

6th Numbering system rule world

Do the stereo and gauges yourself.

0508 AUTODEC or http://www.knoxautocarpets.com.au for the carpet, both have been used by people on this site without complaints. Bout $240 delivered from autodec (in aucks) or $180 delivered from knox (in melbourne).

No idea on paint

Autodec prices changed. i went to repco to get some and the price they have of $180 in the books I thought was all good. When they rang up to order they gave me a differant number. Cant remember the price but it was a big enough differance for me not to buy.