Macabre's VR4 Lancelot EX

Glancn

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok. If you use a L200 flywheel you wont have to do any of that. Then use a gsr skidma fwd heavy duty pressure plate with a L200 215mm clutch plate. I got a 4 puck brass button clutch plate made by autoclutch in auckland as i found that a standard organic clutch kept slipping. If you use the vr4 flywheel you will have to get the centre machined out to allow for a spigot bearing to be pushed in to support the end of the input shaft of the gearbox. Just something 4 you to think about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I believe he got it done quite cheaply

I'm just using a recored Sigma rad for my SOHC 12 Valve conversion

wasnt really that cheap, got it recored, new top tank, and outlets moved for 400 ish, i guess its like a new one now because its all changed.

• 2 weeks later...

i have the coils/ign module that came with the motor. it came wih the loom already labeled, some vacuum hose and instructions for installation and tuning. you can get other stuff from them, just ring that fucken guy whose number i texted you and ask him what you need hes on to it.