nobumps' 1964 Mercedes Benz 220s

nobumps

I thought i beta put a dairy of ma car up here always meaning to but to slack you know how it is its been a long story so bare with me anyway how do i load pics? Excuxe my pics they all are shit

mercx30mu.png

um ok theres a photo now well this is where it all began after a drunken road mish we saw an old merc rotten on the side or the road it had standerd bags in it that were perished and it sat on its ass. I had to have one so i did we then lowered it (no springs whangarei style) all in well until the jacks fell through the covered up rotten sills Fuk! ok big plans now off the road

]markonecopy6de.jpg[/url]

then i had sum spare coin shouda done the sills but i coudnt resist this a 4age mk1 and of corse i couldnt not do things to it it took up all my time and coin that was meant for the merc finally sold it afta bout a year and a half ok back on track. Along the way i got it looking good ready to go then startd to hav issues with the engine finally got that goin but then all in all i decided to drop it scrap it and start again it was to far gone, so i looked for another one taking my time this time didnt wana make the same mistake finally found one in fairly good nick and the project began again 2 years lata

]mercpre1lr.jpg[/url]

here she is afta a lil bit of lowering and crap wheels ready to paint

]mercafta1hs.jpg[/url]

Was guna paint it flat blak like the last one but every man and there dog did it up here even front wheel drive starlets and subarus mean!!! i wantd to keap the flat so i decided on blue? turnd out ok i guess.

Then it was wof time got everything sorted nice legal car then i got the bag bug cudnt get it out of my head, so i did it decided it had to be done by xmas so got craking with alota help from sum good dudes we managed to do it in time

]bagz3ba.jpg[/url]

The back bags on there brackets ready for the fittings

]wiring9ta.jpg[/url]

Tank in bags in lines in just a big mess to sort out but amped for my first flick of that switch

]final3so.jpg[/url]

all done ready toll roll first long trip was to whangamata that shoud iron out the bugs went all gud anyway she back in the shed turnd my attention to the interior and spraying the roof white ill keap it posted

]nobumpsalldown2nt.jpg[/url]

]nobumpsbackdown0tn.jpg[/url]

]nobumpsfrontdown3th.jpg[/url]

]nobumpsslamed3uv.jpg[/url]

]nobumpsfrontdown3rt.jpg[/url]

]nobumpsjacked7mc.jpg[/url]

]nobumpsside6gc.jpg[/url]

]nobumpssideuprear7uj.jpg[/url]

She can move around a bit for an old heavy girl

]nobumpsdriprail6ai.jpg[/url]

Also removed some of the drip rails from the roof so the white would flow beta

]white18qg.jpg[/url]