Mikuni's 1980 Vauxhall Chevette Wagon

davidian

Cheers fullas. Can't wait to get them on there for good finally. No doubt that will bring more issues, mainly regarding lack of ground clearance but those issues I will be happy to deal with.

I am going to take credit for this choice of rims if you don't mind brad :D:P So much for the sceptics, turned out ultimately awesome, best be popping by next time you're coming through Auckland.

Yeah, thanks for the persuasion. I wasn't sure intially, but I'm stoked now. The overall look is exactly what I was after.

To be honest though, if I had of known what they were actually made out of I wouldn't have bothered. That plastic shit is cracking and has made it a cunt to weld/grind etc. But ahwell, we are nearly sorted now! :D

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sexychevette

Yeah those wheels are choiiiiiiccccce! fully should have told you they were shit and kept them for me :lol: Nah i think i might have a crack at some rostyles :wink:

Chevettes are so awesome

Yeah those wheels are choiiiiiiccccce! fully should have told you they were shit and kept them for me :lol: Nah i think i might have a crack at some rostyles :wink:

Chevettes are so awesome

Yeah man. I was looking through kadett c pics and found some mean looking rosteez. Or do those standard wheels. They will look mean widened.

And thanks for getting these wheels for me by the way! Much appreciated.

Guest sexychevette
I think I may have a set of rosties lying round at thge old mans of my old chevette.

Im looking at a set this weekend. If that falls through ill get back to you. thanks man.

Been meaning to ask,where did you get your panhard rod from?

P&H Suspension in frankton. They are good cunts I reckon. Hooked me up hard when I first went there, gave me trade on some items even tho I didn't know them or anything. Panhard rod didn't fit though, I bought it for a gem thinking it would be the same but it doesn't fit in wagons, needed to be shortened which I got done for a box of beers.

Cheers for all the awesome comments from everyone too. I'm pretty surprised to be honest!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sexychevette

Thats one sexy chevette! I think those wheels look choice as they are man. Watch out for cats-eyes, 'coss your crossmembers gota be real close to the ground!!!! :twisted: Just imagine the awesomeness of two chevettes siting this low, side by side! Its only a matter of time now :P