locedas pimpness

Sparkle

probaly just paint it the same colour ay, looks quite nice in the rain when the water fills all the cracks haha. I am open to suggestions for colour tho. Oh and methodz100, these arent bagged standard, i wish!! im just running 1 tank and compressor and 3/8 line and valves

yea the sprinklers were an option, i was looking at some pop up ones with neons in them, cool aye. yea the later model crowns came out factory bagged, but aparently they fuk out heaps and new bags from toyota are bout $2000 a corner, ouch.

love your car bro, saw it at kumeu and instantly headed over for a look. wasn't sure if it was bagged or just cut but it looked super fat there (and my missus even managed to pick that it was a toyota, she's slowly learning) and then i saw it at the show n shine with a corner up, awesome.

was hoping i'd be able to find out more about it, mainly what the airbag setup cost, did you pay to have it installed, and whether much fabrication needed to be done (early crowns are double A wishbone suspension aren't they??? must make things heaps easier)

i quite like the way it looks now, like ratrod style but for 70's toyota's.

very jealous, awesome car

cheers

Matt

well i got a lot of stuff at mates rates, plus i did a lot of the work myself.

depending on what your after, your looking at bout 3500 for the bag kit, and anywhere from 2000 up for the install, depending on how low you want to go. the back is quite easy to bag but the front is quite hard if you want it to go real low, plus you have to re-locate the shocks which im still working on because there is bugger all room left to re mount them without getting in the way of the wheel.

cool, i'm thinking about bags for my TA23, purely for the looks factor. the back should be pretty easy to do since i'm going for a shortened diff and at least minitubs (might have to cut the chassis rails, not sure yet, need to do some measuring once i've got my rear wheels), the front might be a bitch though, stupid strut suspension.

will work something out anyway.

cheers

Matt