4G63T blocks

lowlancer

Starion rods are the exact same as any other 6 bolt 4G62, 4G63 and 4G67 rods, they all have the same part number regardless if turbo or non turbo.

No you can't use a 4G32 flywheel on a 4G63, 4G32 has a 5 bolt flywheel pattern instead of 6.

Petty its only on the wideblocks.Would be aws if it could bolt to a narrow block for a high RPM box option.Ive been finding that the sigma box dosnt like anything over 6000rpm, gutted!

yea found that out too, was a pain at the drags, i bit the bullet and bought one of the w series adapters but iv got heaps of shit to sort before i eva find out how much better it goes :lol:

• 9 years later...

Hey, 

I know this is 10 yrs later (lol) but,  are all 1980 to 1985 RWD cars that came with 4g63s (Starion, Galant Sigma Rwd, l200) (Both N/A and Turbo) wideblock or does it depend on the fact of it being N/A or Turbo 

turbo RWD = wideblock

N/A RWD = (generally) narrowblock, with some exceptions like 4x4 L200/L300. I believe all RWD N/A 4G64s are wideblock.

turbo FWD/AWD = narrowblock

And then when it comes to RWD 4G54 there seems to be a difference between auto/man that determines wideblock or not.