Hi guys just found this site love old cars thats why I have this

imga18152zr.jpg

holden10bg.jpg

holden23sa.jpg

holden38cr.jpg

holden47fx.jpg

holden52ca.jpg

holden69wd.jpg

its not much right now Im only a some punk 18year old just out of school, but I have some plans

I have only put in a 5 speed celica gearbox and the mags so far , and I have some extractors coming

also.... whose Datsun Cherry in the background?

tis a mates

76 Statesmen nose, monaro fluted guards, wider rims, lowered and a 253, 308, 350 or 454. And that'd be sweet. Good to see another HQ on here, been a while since one of the guys sold his to a dude in dorkland.
I got mine in dorkland

F-II Cherry, I reckon keep it mainly standard exterior wise. Stateman front end is a REALLY common conversion down here, and I prefer single light. But I'm biased, had a Kingwood a few years back.

Yeah Im not gonna go all out, I really want to get an american car in the future, so im just gonna paint it and get a nice exhaust, and yes his car is a F-11 cherry

nice original holden if you want good money for it dont let ya mates sit on the friggin roof my mate almost cryed when he seen that he said give him i clip round the ears lol but trade it in and get a ford lol ANGLIA 105e lol

Trust me the roof is pretty though, And my next car is probably gonna be a ford but something a tad bigger and less english than a ANGLIA