village idiots EX

macabre

awesome

not a fan of the frontmount though, would be chur as fuck if it was enclosed in the stock front bumper, if it's a genuine 1800gsr.

evo tarmacs look fucken chur. was so hoping it had either those, or old school jap stz. tarmacs look chur. have you spaced the rears on this car? on the other pic with them on it looks like you've only space the fronts, rears sitting in heaps.

either way, chur. can't wait to see the write up etc.

welcome to the site!

Guest village_idiot

you may be thinking about the ex2000 bumper. that is the standard gsr bumper, it came with a small bottom lip but i didn't really like it so sold it. im trying to find a ex2000 bumper but they hard to find. and yeah good spotting, the rear isn't spaced only the front at the moment. the rear will be spaced eventually but only had enough cash for the front when i got those. and the front mount only looks so big because the bumper is so small. and thanks for the comments guys.

Why would air go through your intercooler when it can go around?

You are wasting much of your I/C capacity, you need a captive airstream. At least put a lip around it.

looks mint, awesome paint scheme, had been considering black roof on white car for mine but i'll probably never get around to painting it anyway.

talk to rallitubby on the lancer register about an EX2000 bumper, he's got a contact in hamilton that can do them. he's having one made at the moment for his rallycar. should be interesting to see how they turn out and how much.

hanging out to see what you're running.

cheers

Matt