Hamilton Tonight - Sat 11th Feb. LAST 1200 Hams Cruise EVER!

510WGN

Yeah that's right, the old 1200 van is about to be driven down to the deep south in a few weeks and will NOT be coming home :cry:

So I'm heading over to Hams for the last time in the old girl. Any others wanna come out and say hi?

Should be in town from between about 10pm and 12pm ish.

Get hold of me on 027 2548017 or yell out when passing and I'll stop :)

I saw you!!

Oh so that WAS you!! Saw you parked at Bunnings, so came back and you'd gone. Then passed you on your way back out there, so came back and still couldn't see you. So parked on Te Rapa Straight for a while, but nobody seemed to be around. Left at about midnight. Hunter looks WAY better than in the Avatar! :lol:

Final drive before that dirty cunt micheal gets his grubby mitts on it :(

Nah just the final mission to Hams in it... although I MIGHT be able to go again this weekend, depends on how money goes though. The FINAL drive is coming up when we drive it down in the huge Datto convoy to Dunedin next week! 8) Can't wait for the trip, but going to miss this lil old thing SOOO much when it's gone :cry:

He has plans.

Oh yeah?? What plans?!? There was NEVER any mention of PLANS!! :shock::lol:

I saw you!!

Oh so that WAS you!! Saw you parked at Bunnings, so came back and you'd gone. Then passed you on your way back out there, so came back and still couldn't see you. So parked on Te Rapa Straight for a while, but nobody seemed to be around. Left at about midnight. Hunter looks WAY better than in the Avatar! :lol:

Lol yes, i hadnt seen this thread, saw the car and the plate and was all like hmmm i know it from somewhere... then *poof* i remembered where from. Got pretty lame fairly early which was unfortunate, that was about the time i headed off too. And thanks, that avatar pic was when i first got it.

Lol yes, i hadnt seen this thread, saw the car and the plate and was all like hmmm i know it from somewhere... then *poof* i remembered where from. Got pretty lame fairly early which was unfortunate, that was about the time i headed off too. And thanks, that avatar pic was when i first got it.

Should've come and found me and said hi then! We were SOOO bored not knowing anyone! Well nobody else will get to see the lil 1200 now, unless the see the convoy heading down to Dunedin next week! :lol: Next will be my HUGE Datsun 240C wagon with those plates and banners rolling out on the streets with my 16"x7" and 16"x8" RS Watanabes 8) Can't wait!!