rota_nation's 1974 Toyota Corolla KE25

rota_nation

This cars turned into a mission...espicially after havin a nose to tail 2 weeks ago haha. but in the meanwhile as its off the road i am starting to take the gearbox out thats in it thats munched, and replace it with a 5speed kp61 starlet box then slap my center console in and wire up my headunit and speakers when its on the road, all i need now is a valance panel and radiator and the pointy peice that sits ontop of the valance panel that covers the holes in the valance panel. here are some progress pics...well not progesss cos its gotten worse..so here are some pics.

Just after i got it painted matt black..

ke25-before.jpg

After the nose to tail...

ke25-crashclose.jpg

And after i had stripped the front..

ke25stripped.jpg

Will post more pictures as it comes along...hopefully painted by end of this year!! haha probly not :P

Bak on the roaD!!

From...

ke25-crashclose.jpg

To...

60L60060.jpg

60L60062.jpg

ke25-red.jpg

All in under a day! and 90% certain itll be at the nats!

And at all of the low low price of FREE!! haha, if u minus a box of piss to the supplyers of the parts (dom & joel)

• 3 weeks later...

have now put 25 grill bak on cos the 20 grill looks ugly i reckon, even tho my 25 grill is abit cracked and bent.. and gota get off my ass today and change the thrust bearing, sounds like a little gilmore belt drive in my gearbox lol, then str8n up one of my headlights, and just other little bits and pieces

61A60003.jpg

FUTURE MODS:

4agze Supercharger with 2k or 3k dished head to lower

compression, will run low boost untill get engine recond or

just new bearings, rings etc etc and lower compression

more and intercooler. Supercharger going to be sent to

me in a week. :D Then PWN some peoples, a.k.a Dom &

Max.

**ALSO**

- Lumpy Cam

- Extractors

WILL ALSO BE SELLING GOOD COND TWIN CARBIES FOR K-ENG WITH MANIFOLDS WHEN I GET THE SUPERCHARGER IF ANYONE INTERESTED IN THEM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Fuck its been ages since ive given an update on my corolla, its comming along slowly, gone bakwards along between my last post about it and now as i no longer have any magz, thinking about getting some spitties for it and then polishing them up but i duno, maybe some reflexes... the corolla has has last of rust out of it now, well i hope, as far as i know its all gone untill i find some more haha so now im starting to get the arse end of it ready to spritz, then prime it and block it bak and paint :D, finally had a look at the colour..

corollagreen.jpg

Will have kandy gold trim around tail lights, bonnet trim and bessels etc etc.

will take pics when i can, shes not lookin the flashest